- Demanding Data-Driven Spine Treatments: Q&A With Dr. Jeffrey Wang of UCLA Spine Written by Heather Linder | May 21, 2013
- Dr. Eric Woodard to Perform Surgeries in FDA Trial of InVivo Device Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 21, 2013
- Study: 7 Challenges of Treating Spine Trauma in Obese Patients Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 21, 2013
- Dr. Jeffrey Carlson Performs Procedure With SpineFrontier's FacetFuse Screw System Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 20, 2013
- Dr. Jason Huffman Teams With St. Helena Hospital to Offer Comprehensive Care Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 20, 2013
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices Written by Heather Punke | May 17, 2013
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012 Written by Laura Miller | May 17, 2013
- 6 Hospitals & Practices Expanding Orthopedics Programs Written by Heather Linder | May 17, 2013
- Advocating for Patient Access & Surgeon Needs: Q&A With Dr. Eeric Truumees of Seton Spine and Scoliosis Center Written by Heather Linder | May 16, 2013
Spine Procedures, Practices and News
Jeffrey Wang, MD, is a professor of orthopedic surgery and neurosurgery at the UCLA David School of Medicine. He is also the chief of orthopedic…
Eric Woodard, MD, board-certified neurosurgeon and chief medical officer of InVivo Therapeutics, will participate in an FDA trial of InVivo's implantable scaffold device for treatment…
In a study recently published in the Journal of Neurosurgery: Spine, researchers examined complications surrounding the treatment of spine trauma in morbidly obese patients.
Jeffrey Carlson, managing partner of Orthopaedic & Spine Center in Newport News, Va., has performed a successful procedure with SpineFrontier's FacetFuse Screw System in conjunction…
Jason Huffman, board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in spine, has joined St. Helena (Calif.) Hospital as part of the hospital's expansion of orthopedic services.
The Concierge Medicine Research Collective recently released data from surveys of concierge medicine and direct pay primary care physicians conducted December 2009 through December 2012.
A new study released by the IMS Institute shows office visits are on the decline in the United States.
Here are six hospitals and practices recently expanding orthopedic and spine programs.
Eeric Truumees, MD, is the administrative and development council director for the North American Spine Society. He is a fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon and practices…