- 5 Key Benchmarks to Higher Quality Spine Practices Written by Laura Miller | May 02, 2013
- Drs. Joel Nilsson, Richard Duey Join Orthopaedic & Spine Institute of San Antonio Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 02, 2013
- 10 Spine Surgeons on Bringing Innovation to the Operating Room Written by Heather Linder | May 02, 2013
- 5 Orthopedic & Spine Practices Expanding or Merging Written by Heather Linder | May 01, 2013
- 5 Ideas for Spine Practice Growth in Today's Healthcare Market From Dr. Michael Hisey Written by Laura Miller | May 01, 2013
- ISASS Surgeons Present Study of Fusion as Back Pain Treatment Option Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 01, 2013
- Dr. Robert Harbaugh Assumes President-Elect Position at AANS Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 01, 2013
Spine Procedures, Practices and News
Tracking key benchmarks is important for spine surgeons to ensure their practice is headed in the right direction in the changing healthcare environment.
Orthopaedic & Spine Institute of San Antonio has announced that Joel B. Nilsson, MD, and Richard E. Duey, MD, board-certified orthopedic surgeons, have joined its…
Ten spine surgeons talk about the methods for bringing new techniques or innovations to the operating room.
Here are five orthopedic and spine practice expanding or merging.
Texas Back Institute has spent the past three decades building a large spine practice, and with the ever-changing healthcare environment, an adaptable growth plan is…
Frank Phillips, MD, Paul Slosar, MD, Jim Youssef, MD, Frank Papatheofanis, MD, PhD, and Gunnar Andersson, MD, of the International Society for the Advancement of…
The American Association of Neurological Surgeons has named Robert E. Harbaugh, MD, FAANS, FACS, its president-elect for 2013-2014