- ISASS Surgeons Present Study of Fusion as Back Pain Treatment Option Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 01, 2013
- Dr. Robert Harbaugh Assumes President-Elect Position at AANS Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 01, 2013
- 5 Factors in Posterior Cervical Spine Surgery Infection Rate Written by Laura Miller | April 30, 2013
- Spine Surgeon Dr. Alan Moskowitz to Join Kansas Orthopaedic Center Written by Anuja Vaidya | April 30, 2013
- 6 Strategies to Make Spine Practice Business Models More Patient-Centric Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 30, 2013
- 5-Year Spinal Disc Replacement Data is In: How it Compares With Spinal Fusion Written by Laura Miller | April 30, 2013
Spine Procedures, Practices and News
Frank Phillips, MD, Paul Slosar, MD, Jim Youssef, MD, Frank Papatheofanis, MD, PhD, and Gunnar Andersson, MD, of the International Society for the Advancement of…
The American Association of Neurological Surgeons has named Robert E. Harbaugh, MD, FAANS, FACS, its president-elect for 2013-2014
A study recently published in the Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery discusses methods to avoid infection during posterior cervical spine surgery.
Kansas Orthopaedic Center in Wichita is planning to add Alan Moskowitz, MD, to its medical staff, according to a Wichita Business Journal report.
Three spine surgeons share strategies for creating and maintaining an effective patient-centric business model at spine practices.
A recent study of five year data for patients who underwent cervical total disc replacement or anterior cervical discectomy and fusion show a five-fold difference…