- FDA to Investigate Rising Rate of Failed Robotic Surgeries Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 25, 2013
- How to Reduce Costs & Maintain Quality of Care: 5 Spine Surgeons Weigh In Written by Heather Linder | April 24, 2013
- 5 Current Healthcare Policy Issues for Orthopedic & Spine Surgeons to Know Written by Laura Miller | April 24, 2013
- Laser Spine Institute Publishes Study of Laser Spine Surgery for Lumbar Stenosis Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 24, 2013
- 7 Areas of Underused Potential for Spine Surgeons Online Written by Laura Miller | April 24, 2013
- Munster Community Hospital to Expand Neurosurgery Unit Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 24, 2013
- 6 Trends for Successful Spine Practice Models of the Future Written by Laura Miller | April 23, 2013
- Holland Hospital $10M Spine Expansion Nears Completion Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 23, 2013
Spine Procedures, Practices and News
The amount of failed robotic surgeries has tripled from 2008 to 2012 and the FDA intends to investigate and determine the cause, according to a…
Five spine surgeons discuss how to reduce healthcare costs without compromising care.
Here are five recent healthcare-related policy trends potentially impacting spine surgeons.
Researchers of Laser Spine Institute, led by medical director Michael Perry, MD, have published a study in the Journal of Orthopaedics on the outcomes of…
Here are seven underused areas of online potential to have a big impact on spine surgeons and their practices.
Community Hospital in Munster, Ind., began a $33 million expansion project in January, which now includes the expansion of its Neuroscience Intensive Care and Neuroscience…
Bryan Oh, MD, a neurosurgeon with a special interest in spine surgery at BASIC Spine in Orange, Calif., discusses the important elements of a successful…
Holland (Mich.) Hospital has announced its $10 million spine, neurosurgery and orthopedic unit expansion is nearly completed, according to a WHTC report.