- Orthopedic Surgeon Salary vs. Hospital Revenue Generated: How Orthopedics Stack Up Written by Laura Miller | May 17, 2013
- Dr. James Andrews Performs Elbow Surgery on Boston Red Sox Pitcher Joel Hanrahan Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 17, 2013
- Texas Children's Hospital to Open $10M Sports Medicine Clinic Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 17, 2013
- Providing Quality Care in Sports Medicine: Q&A With Dr. Theodore Schlegel of Steadman Hawkins Clinic Denver Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 17, 2013
- 10 Statistics on Orthopedic-Driven Surgery Center Operating Expenses Written by Laura Miller | May 16, 2013
- Problem Solving & Moving Forward in the Field of Orthopedics: Q&A With Dr. Michael Wilmink of Arizona Orthopaedic Associates Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 16, 2013
- Coastal Orthopedics Seeks to Build Sports Medicine Complex in Bradenton Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 15, 2013
Sports Medicine Procedures, Practices and News
Orthopedic surgery generated the most revenue for hospitals, generating $2.68 million on average, according to the "2013 Physician Inpatient/Outpatient Revenue Survey" from Merritt Hawkins.
James Andrews, MD, board-certified orthopedic surgeon, has performed elbow surgery on Boston Red Sox pitcher Joel Hanrahan, according to an Eye on Baseball report.
Texas Children's Hospital in Houston plans to open its $10 million, 28,500-square-foot sports medicine clinic in August, according to a Chron report.
Theodore Schlegel, MD, board-certified orthopedic surgeon, is a founding partner and fellowship director of the Steadman-Hawkins Clinic Denver (Colo.). He currently serves as the team…
Here are 10 statistics on orthopedics-driven ambulatory surgery center operating expenses based on the 2011 VMG Multispecialty ASC Intellimarker report on ASCs with more than…
Michael A. Wilmink, MD, is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon practicing with OrthoArizona, Arizona Orthopaedic Associates. He earned his medical degree from the University of British…
Coastal Orthopedics, based in Bradenton, Fla., is seeking approval from the city of Bradenton to build a 55,000-square-foot medical complex focusing on sports medicine and…