- Harbor House Rehabilitation and Nursing Center to Open Orthopedic Unit Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 24, 2013
- Ivy Tech Community College Names Tom Till Director of Orthopedic Manufacturing Training Center Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 24, 2013
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 24, 2013
- Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Institute Builds New Forth Worth Location Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 24, 2013
- Dr. Russell Warren to Perform Knee Surgery on New York Giant Henry Hynoski Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 24, 2013
- 8 Ideas on Public Relations Programs for ASCs Without Large Marketing Budgets From Central Maine Orthopaedics Written by Laura Miller | May 23, 2013
- Dr. Jason Defee Joins Pecos County Memorial Hospital Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 23, 2013
- 4 Valley Orthopedists Join New Valley Orthopedics Location Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 23, 2013
- Fairview Lakes Medical Center Opens $5.6M Orthopedics, Sports Medicine Center Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 23, 2013
Sports Medicine Procedures, Practices and News
Harbor House Rehabilitation and Nursing Center in Hingham, Mass., announced it will open a new, dedicated short-term orthopedic unit on June 11.
Tell City, Ind.-based Ivy Tech Community College announced the appointment of Tom Till as director of the college's Orthopedic and Advanced Manufacturing Training Center in…
Brian Cole, MD, MBA, and Anthony Romeo, MD, have recently been named on an Oxford University Press-released list of the world's top orthopedic surgeons who…
On May 21, Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Institute, founded by board-certified orthopedic surgeon Michael Boothby, MD, broke ground on a two-story, 20,000-square-foot facility in Fort…
Russell Warren, MD, board-certified orthopedic surgeon of Hospital for Special Surgery in New York, will perform knee surgery on New York Giants fullback Henry Hynoski,…
A few years ago, Auburn-based Central Maine Orthopaedics, which includes a surgery center performing 2,000 procedures per year, devised a plan to stop spending money…
Jason Defee, MD, an orthopedic surgeon, has joined Pecos County Memorial Hospital in Fort Stockton, Texas, according to a report by The Fort Stockton Pioneer.
Phoenix-based Valley Orthopedics announced that four of its physicians will provide orthopedic and spine care at its new location in Paradise Valley, Ariz.
Fairview Lakes Medical Center in Wyoming, Minn., has officially opened its $5.6 million, 21,385-square-foot orthopedic center, according to a Forest Lake Times report.