The medical providers include:
· Barton Health in South Lake Tahoe, Calif.
· Desert Orthopedics in Bend, Ore.
· Howard Head Sports Medicine in Vail, Colo.
· Intermountain Healthcare, McKay-Dee Hospital Center in Ogden, Utah.
· Mammoth Hospital in Mammoth Mountain, Calif.
· Mt Tam Orthopedics in Larkspur, Calif.
· Park City (Utah) Healthcare.
· Saco Bay Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy in Saco, Maine.
· St. Luke’s Sports Medicine in Boise, Idaho.
· Yampa Valley Medical Center in Steamboat Springs, Colo.
· The Steadman Clinic in Vail, Colo.
· Vail (Colo.) Valley Medical Center.
· Washington Orthopaedic in Centralia.
Related Articles on Sports Medicine:
Football Helmet Fit Can Decrease Severity of Concussions
Dr. Thomas Clanton Performs Achilles Tendon Surgery on LA Clippers’ Chauncey Billups%99-chauncey-billups
8 Keys to Success in Sports Medicine From Dr. James Andrews
U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association Names Official Medical ProvidersWritten by Laura Miller | February 17, 2012
The U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association announced its official medical providers for the 2012 season, according to a USSA news release.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2011. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.