12 Sports Medicine Physicians on the MoveWritten by Laura Miller | February 20, 2012
Here are 12 sports medicine physicians who recently joined a new group or hospital.
1. Daniel Anderson, MD, an orthopedic surgeon with a professional interest in pediatrics and sports medicine, joined Mercy Medical Group in Folsom, Calif.
2. Sports medicine physician Chad Burgoyne, MD, joined Wallowa Memorial Hospital in Enterprise, Ore.
3. Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush in Chicago welcomed Brian Forsythe, MD, an orthopedic surgeon with a professional interest in sports medicine and team physician for U.S. Soccer.
4. David Gallagher, MD, a sports medicine physician with a professional interest in arthroscopic surgery, joined UHS Medical Group Orthopedics in Binghampton, N.Y.
5. Bluff Sports Medicine in Poplar Bluff, Mo, welcomed John H. Judd, MD, an orthopedic surgeon with a professional interest in fracture management and joint replacement.
6. Holy Name Medical Center in Teaneck, N.J., named sports medicine physician Dr. Raphael S. F. Longobardi chairman of the department of orthopedics.
7. Michael Puchowicz, MD, who has a professional interest in providing care for adolescent athletes and concussion management, joined Summit Healthcare Sports Medicine and Pediatrics.
8. Brad Raphael, MD, partner at Elite Healthcare Medical Associates and team physician for Syracuse University Athletics, joined staff at Crouse Hospital in Syracuse, N.Y.
9. Michael Rieber, MD, a sports medicine physician, joined Malo Clinic Health & Wellness in Rutherford, N.J.
10. Sparks Health System in Fort Smith, Ark., welcomed Edward Rhomberg, MD, an orthopedic surgeon with a professional interest in sports medicine and extremities care.
11. Sports medicine physician Gregory Seelhoefer, MD, recently joined Methodist Orthopedics & Sports Medicine at Willowbrook (Texas) and will serve on the faculty of the accredited primary care sports medicine fellowship at Methodist Willowbrook Hospital.
12. Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center in Ogdensburg, N.Y., welcomed sports medicine physician Richard D. Tombler, MD.
Related Articles on Sports Medicine:
8 Keys to Success in Sports Medicine From Dr. James Andrews
Dr. Brian Cole: 3 Exciting Trends in Sports Medicine Research
Challenges in Sports Medicine: Q&A With Dr. Margaret Meyer of Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2011. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.