- Dr. Frank Jobe to Receive Recognition From National Baseball Hall of Fame Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 22, 2013
- Dr. James Andrews Performs Knee Surgery on San Diego Charger Melvin Ingram Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 22, 2013
- 10 Orthopedic Surgeons Serving as Editors-in-Chief of Professional Journals Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 22, 2013
- The Engineering of Better Joint Replacement Outcomes: Q&A With Dr. Geoffrey Westrich of Hospital for Special Surgery Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 22, 2013
- 8 Statistics on Orthopedic Surgeon Compensation: Private Practice vs. Employment & Alternative Payment Models Written by Laura Miller | May 21, 2013
- Dr. Jeffrey Colbert Becomes DISC Sports & Spine Center Partner Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 21, 2013
- University Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Moves to New $3.4M Location Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 21, 2013
- Dr. James Andrews to Perform Elbow Surgery on Atlanta Brave Eric O'Flaherty Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 21, 2013
- Dedication in Orthopedics & Challenges Ahead: Q&A With Dr. Jonathan Fox of Arizona Orthopaedic Associates Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 21, 2013
Sports Medicine Procedures, Practices and News
During Hall of Fame Weekend 2013, Frank Jobe, MD, co-founder of the Kerlan-Jobe Clinic in Los Angeles, will receive recognition from the National Baseball Hall…
On Tuesday, James Andrews, MD, performed surgery on the left knee of San Diego Charger Melvin Ingram, according to a Fox News report.
Here are 10 orthopedic surgeons who are editors-in-chief of professional journals.
Geoffrey Westrich, MD, is research director of Adult Reconstruction and Joint Replacement Service at Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City. He is also…
Here are eight statistics on orthopedist compensation and alternative payment models for orthopedists in 2012 based on data from the Medscape Orthopedist Compensation Report: 2013.
Jeffrey M. Colbert, MD, board-certified orthopedic surgeon, has been named a partner of the Marina del Rey, Calif., location of DISC Sports & Spine Center.
University Healthcare Physicians and University Healthcare Jefferson Medical Center have broken ground on a $3.4 million, 11,200-square-foot building in Charles Town, W. Va., which will…
Today, James Andrews, MD, is scheduled to perform elbow surgery on Atlanta Braves pitcher Eric O'Flaherty, according to a MLB. com report.
Jonathan Fox, MD, board-certified orthopedic surgeon, practices with OrthoArizona, Arizona Orthopaedic Associates. He earned his medical degree form the University of Nebraska Medical Center in…