- Coastal Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Launches Concussion Program Written by Anuja Vaidya | March 07, 2013
- Dr. Thomas Graham Performs Wrist Surgery on Florida Panthers Center Stephen Weiss Written by Laura Miller | March 07, 2013
- Drs. Gary Waslewski, William Raasch Perform Knee Surgery on Brewers' Mat Gamel Written by Laura Miller | March 07, 2013
- 6 Orthopedic Surgeons Recently Treating Elite Athletes Written by Carrie Pallardy | March 06, 2013
- Study: Diabetic Patients Do Not Have Increased Risk of Knee Replacement Complications Written by Anuja Vaidya | March 06, 2013
- Dr. Richard Edelson Performs Knee Surgery on Portland Timbers' Sal Zizzo Written by Laura Miller | March 06, 2013
- Los Angeles Physicians Launch Hybrid Concierge Practice Model Written by Laura Miller | March 06, 2013
- UC San Diego Health System Names Dr. Christopher Wahl Chief of Sports Medicine Written by Laura Miller | March 05, 2013
Sports Medicine Procedures, Practices and News
Coastal Orthopedics & Sports Medicine/Pain Management in Bradenton, Fla., has announced the launch of its comprehensive concussion program, according to a Herald-Tribune report.
Thomas Graham, MD, a hand surgeon at Cleveland Clinic, will perform wrist surgery on Florida Panthers center Stephen Weiss, according to a Sun Sentinel report.
Gary Waslewski, MD, will perform surgery on Milwaukee Brewers first baseman Mat Gamel, and team physician William Raasch, MD, will assist, according to a Journal…
Richard Edelson, MD, performed knee surgery on Sal Zizzo, midfielder for the Portland Timbers. Dr. Edelson, team physician for the Timbers, practices with Oregon Sports…
A Kaiser Permanente study, published in The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, has found that patients with diabetes who undergo total knee replacement surgery…
Richard Edelson, MD, performed knee surgery on Portland Timbers midfielder Sal Zizzo, according to a Sports Illustrated report.
William Lang, MD, and Steven Krems, MD, announced they are offering a new hybrid concierge medical practice through Concierge Choice Physicians.
UC San Diego Health System has named Christopher Wahl, MD, chief of sports medicine.