- Dr. David Altchek to Perform Elbow Surgery on White Sox Pitcher Gavin Floyd Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 07, 2013
- The Art of Orthopedics & What Lies Ahead: Q&A With Dr. Barbara Bergin of Texas Orthopedics, Sports and Rehabilitation Associates Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 07, 2013
- 8 Orthopedic Surgeons Treating Professional Athletes Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 06, 2013
- Dr. Scott Powell Joins MusiCares Board of Directors Written by Laura Miller | May 06, 2013
- International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery & Sports Medicine to Host Biennial Congress in Toronto Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 06, 2013
- Dr. Neil Ghodadra Performs Meniscus Transplant at La Peer Health Systems Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 06, 2013
- Translating a Passion for Spine to a Successful Practice: Q&A With Dr. Samuel Cho of Mount Sinai Medical Center Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 06, 2013
- Dr. Robert Watkins Performs Spine Surgery on Tim Melia of Chivas USA Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 03, 2013
- Knee Arthroplasty Infection Rate Not Lowered by Antibiotic-Loaded Cement Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 03, 2013
Sports Medicine Procedures, Practices and News
Today, David Altchek, MD, is scheduled to perform surgery on Chicago White Sox pitcher Gavin Floyd's right elbow, according to an MLB.com report.
Barbara Bergin, MD, is a founding member of Texas Orthopedics, Sports and Rehabilitation Associates in Austin and fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.…
Robert Watkins, MD, of Marina Spine Center in Marina del Rey, Calif., performed a successful microscopic lumbar discectomy on Chivas USA goalkeeper Tim Melia.
Orthopedic surgeon Scott E. Powell, MD, was elected to the MusiCares Board of Directors.
The ninth Biennial Congress of the International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine will be held May 12 to 16 at the…
La Peer Health Systems has announced that Neil Ghodadra, MD, has performed a meniscus at the Beverly Hills, Calif., outpatient center.
Samuel Cho, MD, is an orthopedic spine surgeon and Assistant Professor of Orthopaedics and Neurosurgery at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in…
On May 2, Robert Watkins, MD, an orthopedic surgeon and co-director Marina Spine Clinic in Marina del Rey, Calif., performed a successful microscopic lumbar discectomy…
A study recently published in The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery examined the use of colistin and erythromycin-loaded cement in total knee arthroplasty surgeries…