- 8 Orthopedic Surgeons Treating Professional Athletes Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 06, 2013
- Dr. Scott Powell Joins MusiCares Board of Directors Written by Laura Miller | May 06, 2013
- International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery & Sports Medicine to Host Biennial Congress in Toronto Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 06, 2013
- Dr. Neil Ghodadra Performs Meniscus Transplant at La Peer Health Systems Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 06, 2013
- Translating a Passion for Spine to a Successful Practice: Q&A With Dr. Samuel Cho of Mount Sinai Medical Center Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 06, 2013
- Dr. Robert Watkins Performs Spine Surgery on Tim Melia of Chivas USA Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 03, 2013
- Knee Arthroplasty Infection Rate Not Lowered by Antibiotic-Loaded Cement Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 03, 2013
- Dr. David Braunreiter Leads New Methodist Sugar Land Sports Medicine Fellowship Program Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 03, 2013
- 12 Risk Factors for Infection After Total Knee Replacement Written by Laura Miller | May 03, 2013
Sports Medicine Procedures, Practices and News
Robert Watkins, MD, of Marina Spine Center in Marina del Rey, Calif., performed a successful microscopic lumbar discectomy on Chivas USA goalkeeper Tim Melia.
Orthopedic surgeon Scott E. Powell, MD, was elected to the MusiCares Board of Directors.
The ninth Biennial Congress of the International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine will be held May 12 to 16 at the…
La Peer Health Systems has announced that Neil Ghodadra, MD, has performed a meniscus at the Beverly Hills, Calif., outpatient center.
Samuel Cho, MD, is an orthopedic spine surgeon and Assistant Professor of Orthopaedics and Neurosurgery at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in…
On May 2, Robert Watkins, MD, an orthopedic surgeon and co-director Marina Spine Clinic in Marina del Rey, Calif., performed a successful microscopic lumbar discectomy…
A study recently published in The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery examined the use of colistin and erythromycin-loaded cement in total knee arthroplasty surgeries…
Methodist Sugar Land (Texas) Hospital and Methodist Orthopaedic Specialists of Texas have introduced a new primary care sports medicine fellowship program, which will be led…
A new study led by Robert S. Namba, MD, of the department of orthopedic surgery at Kaiser Permanente Orange County and Southern California Permanente Medical…