- Steadman Clinic Surgeons Perform Surgery on Denver Nugget Danilo Gallinari Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 01, 2013
- Dr. James Andrews to Perform Knee Surgery on Former Florida State Cornerback Greg Reid Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 01, 2013
- Dr. Paul Kovatis to Perform First Total Ankle Replacement Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 30, 2013
- Blue Belt Technologies Recruits Drs. Robert Buly, David Murray & Struan Coleman to Scientific Advisory Board Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 30, 2013
- Arizona Bone & Joint Specialists Join OrthoArizona Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 29, 2013
- Steadman Clinic Physicians Perform Surgery on Oklahoma City Thunder's Russell Westbrook Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 29, 2013
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Grants Dr. Gavin Webb Sports Medicine Subspecialty Certificate Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 26, 2013
- Dickson Orthopedics & Sports Medicine to Open Bigger Office Location Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 26, 2013
- Dr. Pietro Tonino Conducts Study of 3-D System to Prevent Baseball Shoulder Injuries Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 25, 2013
Sports Medicine Procedures, Practices and News
On Monday, Steadman Clinic surgeons performed arthroscopic knee surgery on Denver Nuggets forward Danilo Gallinari, according to an USA Today report.
James Andrews, MD, is scheduled to perform surgery on Florida State University's former cornerback Greg Reid, according to an Orlando Sentinel report.
This May, Paul Kovatis, MD, a board-certified orthopedic surgeon, is scheduled to perform the first total ankle replacement at Hackensack (N.J.) University Medical Center.
Blue Belt Technologies, a medical technology company focused on developing robotic solutions for orthopedic surgery, has announced the formation of a scientific advisory board led…
Arizona Bone & Joint Specialists has announced it will be joining OrthoArizona, which has a 36-practice network with locations throughout the state.
On Saturday in Vail, Colo., Steadman Clinic physicians performed knee surgery on Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Russell Westbrook, according to an ESPN report.
Gavin Webb, MD, board-certified orthopedic surgeon, has earned a sports medicine subspecialty certificate from the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, according to a Foster's Daily…
Dickson (Tenn.) Orthopedics and Sports Medicine is moving to a new, expanded location, slated to open in September, according to a report by The Tennessean.…
Pietro Tonino, MD, board-certified orthopedic surgeon, has conducted a study of a three-dimensional system designed to detect the disruption of scapulo-humeral rhythm in baseball pitchers,…