- Dr. David Altchek to Perform Knee Surgery on Minnesota Timberwolves' Kevin Love Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 09, 2013
- Dr. Richard Edelson Performs Successful Surgery on Portland Timber David Horst Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 09, 2013
- Dr. Brian Cole Hosts ESPN "SportsMedicineWeekly," Dr. James Andrews to Speak Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 08, 2013
- Cleveland Clinic Physicians to Perform Shoulder Surgery on Minnesota Wild's Dany Heatley Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 08, 2013
- 11 Orthopedic Surgeons Treating Professional Athletes Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 05, 2013
- Dr. Timothy Kremchek Performs Shoulder Surgery on Cincinnati Red Ryan Ludwick Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 04, 2013
- $13.5M Donation Funds Development of Ohio State Sports Medicine Center Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 04, 2013
- 4 Sports Medicine Physicians Publish Book on Baseball Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 03, 2013
- Dr. Stephen Ashwal, Researchers Create New Concussion Guidelines Written by Carrie Pallardy | April 03, 2013
Sports Medicine Procedures, Practices and News
On Wednesday, David Altchek, MD, is scheduled to perform arthroscopic surgery on the left knee of Minnesota Timberwolves forward Kevin Love, according to a Twin…
Richard Edelson, MD, the team physician of the Portland Timbers, performed surgery on Timbers defender David Horst's right leg, according to an Our Sports Central…
Brian Cole, MD, sports medicine specialist at Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush and team physician for the Chicago Bulls and the Chicago White, Sox will host…
On Tuesday, Cleveland Clinic physicians are scheduled to perform shoulder surgery on Minnesota Wild's winger Dany Heatley, according to a StarTribune report.
Timothy Kremchek, MD, was recently scheduled to perform shoulder surgery to repair a torn labrum in the right shoulder of Cincinnati Reds' left fielder Ryan…
Today, Timothy Kremchek, MD, will perform shoulder surgery on the Cincinnati Reds' left fielder Ryan Ludwick, according to a KTVZ report.
Ohio State University in Columbus has received a $13.5 million donation from the Crane family that will fund almost the entire development of a 140,000-square-foot…
Joshua Dines, MD, David Altchek, MD, James Andrews, MD, and Neal ElAttrache, MD, have collaborated to author the book Sports Medicine of Baseball.
Stephen Ashwal, MD, a pediatric neurosurgeon of Loma Linda (Calif.) University Medical Center, and a group of researchers have authored the new sports concussion guidelines…