- 7 Statistics on Orthopedic Physician Time Spent With Hospital Patients Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 20, 2013
- AAOS Creates PSA Campaign Focusing on Orthopedic Care Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 20, 2013
- Neuroaxial Anesthesia Lowers Risk of Complications, Deaths for Primary Joint Arthroplasty Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 20, 2013
- La Peer Health Systems Opens Joint Surgery Center of Excellence Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 16, 2013
- 7 Statistics on Orthopedic Physician Job Satisfaction Written by Carrie Pallardy | May 15, 2013
- OhioHealth to Open Outpatient Center That Includes Orthopedic Care Services Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 15, 2013
- OrthoCarolina Adds Orthopedic Urgent Care Services Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 15, 2013
- The Rothman Institute Opens New Office in Pennsylvania Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 14, 2013
- Northern Westchester Hospital Extends Enrollment Period for Knee Replacement Clinical Trial Written by Anuja Vaidya | May 14, 2013
Here are seven statistics on the average hours per week that orthopedic physicians spend seeing patients in the hospital, based on the Medscape Orthopedist Compensation…
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons announced the creation of a PSA campaign that focuses on capturing the stories of patients whose lives and full…
Neuroaxial anesthesia is associated with superior perioperative outcomes and fewer deaths as compared to general anesthesia in patients undergoing hip or knee replacement procedures, according…
La Peer Health Systems in Beverly Hills, Calif., announced the opening of the Joint Surgery Center of Excellence, a sub-division of its surgery center.
Here are seven statistics on what orthopedic physicians find to be the most satisfying aspects of their jobs, based on the Medscape Orthopedist and Orthopedic…
OhioHealth in Columbus has plans to open an outpatient center in Hilliard, Ohio, that will offer a wide-range of services including orthopedic care and hand…
Charlotte, N.C.-based OrthoCarolina announced that it has added orthopedic urgent care services to its Ballantyne office in Charlotte.
The Rothman Institute in Philadelphia has opened a new office in Bryn Mawr, Pa., according to a Philadelphia Business Journal report.
Northern Westchester Hospital in Mount Kisco, N.Y., announced the extension of the enrollment period for a total knee replacement pain management clinical trial.